Ass beard The pirate Ass beard The pirate

The voices were awesome

Things on here rarely make me laugh, but this did! The voices were hilarious! The flash was utter shite, but the voices...

Georgy Georgy

People have to learn, don't put them off forever

I didn't really enjoy this, it was weird, but I don't think that was deliberate.
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but people do need to learn how to do stuff in flash, and when portal viewers scream how bad it was, it is gonna put people off permanently! Especially YOUNG people like this kid.

moldy old dough moldy old dough

This is "soooo" not worth the wait

What shite. How dare you comment on my work when THIS is what you create?

I'm Home Early! I'm Home Early!

Nice, but not original

It was a nice work, but the idea has been done on "The Adam and Joe Show" on the UK's Channel 4.
Still nice mind...

Private Dick - Part 1 Private Dick - Part 1

I don't want to put you down but...

I really liked the animation in this, the way the characters moved around. Having said that, I think this is poor. HAHAHA ITS A DICK HOW FUNNY. Can you sense the sarcasm?
Still nice animation though, try and find something funny next time eh?

Elian's Island Elian's Island

. . .

I'm sorry, but I thought we were growing out of the funny-sound-crap-animation works at last. Your graphics are mediocre at best. The best thing in your animation is the rotating logo button, that was nice and that is what got the points.
You're a professional company, at least you could TRY.

AQUAFiA AQUAFiA

. . .

g e n i u s

Portal Detour Portal Detour

Get off your high horse you arse

OK, before you start with the hate-email, I CAN do better than this, I am a professional and I want to point out just a FEW things.
1, the rainbow texture point - Brian Beaton, the grand master of flash, used a rainbow texture on the Mr T Tupac sequel, and well, so is he now lame?
2, don't be so up yourself man, you remember when you started? I agree that people shouldn't submit their naff flash.
You're a good flash artist, but why lower yourself to slagging off flash-newbies?

Cartman: "Come sail away" Cartman: "Come sail away"

What a lot of tripe

Oh my god, when will we be free of people who make flash movies from "funny" sound files?? The lip syncing was nicely done, and I sure the "director" tried hard, but please, for the love of <whatever deity you believe in) can we stop these funny sound movies??

Get creative people.

Tupac: prequel Tupac: prequel

Fantastic, what would you expect from SlitFinger?

This is sheer genius, I think its one of the best flash pieces I have seen, but then again, what would you expect from the guy who brought the world Scrotum the Puppy??